Commercial Asset Preservation is seeking a National Sales Executive. The National Sales Executive is responsible for creating new business opportunities for Commercial Asset Preservation (CAP). We are seeking a motivated professional to help us continue to grow our presence in the commercial real estate maintenance industry throughout North America.
- Identifies business opportunities by locating prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Utilizes personal or CAP’s existing relationships to facilitate introductions to potential clients
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Responsible for developing strong retail, restaurant, and property management industry connections to help identify prospective clients.
- Prospecting for potential clients, including cold calling, research, in-person meetings, and industry conference participation.
- Submits sales materials, including customized drafted letters/emails to prospects
- Aids CAP management in the creation of new marketing materials
- Conducts sales presentations via the web or in-person
- Conducts organized follow up with prospective clients
- Attends industry tradeshows and represents CAP at the company trade booth
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to company social and traditional media communications
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provides weekly sales report to President/COO
- Conducts organized follow up with existing clients
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of selling services to retailers, restaurants, property owners and other commercial property management personnel
- Established relationships in selling services to retailers, restaurants, property owners and other commercial property management personnel
- Ability to uncover client pain and sell pain-based value
- Ability to express ideas clearly in oral and written communications
- Ability to perform basic math skills, including managing expenses
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office Applications and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and to be coached on a regular basis
- Willingness to frequently travel throughout the United States
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Many outstanding benefits including a competitive base salary with commission, PTO, paid holidays, and company contribution toward health/dental insurance.